Bollinger Larose is located on the Gulf Intracoastal Waterway at mile marker 36.
The Safe Harbor in the Larose yard is designed to safely protect your vessel.
Bollinger offers a number of services to help combat the problems involved with storing vessels such as:
- Provides an area with controlled access from land and water for secure berthing
- Transportation to and from vessels by land and water
- Periodic engine start-ups
- Periodic starting of electric motors and electronic equipment
- Periodic bilge inspection
- Presentation of vessel to prospective buyers
- Transfer of vessel to and from Safe Harbor