Bollinger Shipyards has an immediate opening for a Logistics Program Manager at its CHAND facility.
Responsibilities include :
- interfacing with US Army, US Navy, or US Coast Guard personnel on various aspects of the program such as contract compliance, logistic support, etc.
- Primary duties include determining program objectives, creating schedules, managing program budgets, preparing presentations, and identifying areas of improvement when it comes to meeting logistics products and schedules.
- The LPM monitors the assigned program to ensure that implementation and prescribed activities are carried out in accordance with specified objectives in addition to coordinating and scheduling all aspects of assigned projects among the various disciplines such as provisioning, technical manuals, training, and supply.
- Ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 years of program management experience in a shipbuilding, engineering, or related manufacturing field.
- Candidate must also have a understanding of contract and specification knowledge in addition to strong human relations, management, leadership, and communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office applications (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, and MS PowerPoint) is required. US Army, US Navy, or US Coast Guard new construction and maintenance programs, purchasing, acquisitions, or contracting experience is a plus.