Bollinger Shipyards is seeking a Senior Planning Engineer to join its team.
A Senior Planning Engineer/Analyst manages the creation and development of production planning activities and supports the development and analysis of schedules for the manufacture of all types of naval and commercial vessels.
MINIMUM SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent experience.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, Primavera P6 or other comparable software.
• Working knowledge of ship production sufficient to build production schedules from scratch.
• Proficient in IMP and IMS development.
• Above average planning and shipyard knowledge.