A Provisioning Analyst prepares, organizes, and produces specified provisioning, technical and logistics support documentation that includes compilation/analysis of source material in accordance with corporate, military, and commercial specifications and standards. The analyst must be able to support teams members, have intermediate skills utilizing computer software such as MS Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.) in addition to continuously working with data in completing deliverables.
The ideal candidate must have at least six (6) months of proven working experience in at least three (3) of the eight (8) areas listed below:
- Maintenance or computer databases
- Basic understanding of computer databases
- Critical thinking and multi-tasking skills in a fast pace working environment
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Ability to interpret contract data
- Ability to provide program status to management
- Ability to understand data elements and input data into a computer database
An associate degree (or equivalent) or technical school training in maintenance or computer databases including engineering drawings and marine shipbuilding experience are a plus.