The Administrative Assistant position responsibilities include performing administrative office support duties for the Risk and Accounting departments such as initiating changes to various company insurance policy schedules; coordinating with insurance companies, TPAs and other individuals in monitoring/tracking insurance claims; etc. Responsibilities will also include maintaining and administering the company’s Approved Vendor (AVL) process in addition to ensuring the company and all its vendors’ insurance certificates are in compliance as well as the maintenance of all vendor files and associated documents such as Master Service Agreements (MSAs), compliance certificates, etc.
The requirements for the position are as follows:
- At least five (5) years of administrative support experience.
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral communication, in addition to having strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task within a fast paced environment.
- Advanced computer software skills using MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.) including ability to research, upload, and work within document storage programs.
- Previous experience in screening insurance certificates and various documents for compliance, vetting vendors for approval, and/or processing insurance claims is preferred.
- Oracle experience and/or an Associate’s degree in Business Administration, Office Systems Technology or an equivalent field is a plus.